Loeb Stadium is located in Columbian Park and sits at the corner of Main Street and Wallace Avenue and is part of the 43 acre Columbian Park in the heart of the City of Lafayette. The Stadium is home to both the Aviators and Lafayette Jefferson High School.
The new Loeb Stadium features:
- 1,910 fixed lower level seats.
- 76 concourse table seats
- 243 linear feet, 1,900 square feet of lawn terrace seating.
- 218 linear feet, 2,250 square feet of outfield seating.
- 2 party deck areas, 500 square feet each.
- 3 outdoor suites that feature 28 seats, 32 seats, and 18 seats, respectively
- 3 indoor suites, that feature 20 seats each
- 2,000 square foot press box
- 1,700 square foot ticket/retail/office space
- 2 full service kitchens/concession stands
- Video scoreboard
- Parking will be available in three designated parking lots within the perimeter of Columbian Park. In addition, numerous parking spaces are available on the surrounding City streets outside of Columbian Park within a two block radius.