FAN REVIEWS & FAq
We have a ton of great fans! Here is what a few of them had to say:
Following are answers to some questions that come up fairly often:
- Our office is located at Loeb Stadium – 1915 Scott Street, Lafayette, IN. 47904. You can enter in the Team Store Entrance located across from the Frozen Custard stand on Wallace Ave.
- Doors open 1 hour prior to first pitch.
Ace’s Merchandise Hanger is located at Loeb Stadium. The entrance is across from the Frozen Custard stand on Wallace Ave. You can purchase merchandise online at: https://shop.lafayettebaseball.com/.
- The Aviators play in the Prospect League
- All of the players are college students, so from 18-22 years old.
- If you check in at Guest Services (located on the concourse behind home plate), an Aviators representative will meet with you. Report there 30 minutes prior to your activity.
- Yes, it is located at concourse level behind Reserved Seating in Sections 106 & 108. They are labeled WC for Wheelchair
- Yes, most definitely!
- No, we do not allow chairs, foods, drinks, coolers, or carry-ins of any kind.
- I’m sorry, re-entry is not allowed.
- No, dogs and other pets are not allowed unless for medical reasons. There are special Bark in the Park dates throughout the season.
- No, weapons are not allowed in the stadium.