FAN REVIEWS & FAq
We have a ton of great fans! Here is what a few of them had to say:
"It was just FUNTASTASTIC!!!!"
"Great place to take the family..."
"Love the Aviators! Great brats, cold beer!"
"...Wonderful place for family outings."
"...The staff here is amazing!"
"...a fantastic place to catch a ball game. Always a good time."
"Always a great time at Loeb Stadium. The Aviators games are exciting to watch and are fun for the whole family!!"
"Awesome venue, staff and team. Always an exciting time."
"Nothing like summer nights and small town baseball. The Aviators do a great job creating a fun atmosphere..."
"A fun place to watch a minor league baseball game. Very family friendly. The tickets, food and souvenirs were relatively inexpensive."
“Really nice place to be, a great time was had by all!!!"
"There is a fun atmosphere for all ages here... It was a huge bonus that the Aviators rocked and won by a landslide tonight!"
"GREAT Family Fun, we can't wait to go back ♡ I'd definitely recommend. so much fun for the kids."
"Made my 4 year old son's dreams come true. We appreciate it so much."
"Always a good time! Great family atmosphere! Go Aviators!"
"We love the Aviators!!!!! Take flight! Every game I'm just so thrilled to be there and be part of this event."
"It was a good game to take my son to go see...the player gave my son a baseball. He held onto it for the game and afterwards we went down to the field and had him sign that ball only. We also got another ball for the other players to sign. My son will cherish this evening and hold onto both baseballs. Steven Skolarz has a fan in my son. Thank you."
"Great affordable entertainment. Players are a class act and staff works hard to make sure you enjoy yourself."
Following are answers to some questions that come up fairly often:
- Our office is located at Loeb Stadium – 1915 Scott Street, Lafayette, IN. 47904. You can enter in the Team Store Entrance located across from the Frozen Custard stand on Wallace Ave.
- Loeb Stadium, located at 1915 Scott Street, Lafayette, IN 47904.
- Doors open 1 hour prior to first pitch.
- Our Single Game Tickets are $10. You can save money with our various Group Outing and Ticket Package options.
Ace’s Merchandise Hanger is located at Loeb Stadium. The entrance is across from the Frozen Custard stand on Wallace Ave. You can purchase merchandise online at: https://shop.lafayettebaseball.com/.
- The Aviators play in the Prospect League
- All of the players are college students, so from 18-22 years old.
I'm singing the national anthem, (or participating in before game activities on the field) where do I go?
- If you check in at Guest Services (located on the concourse behind home plate), an Aviators representative will meet with you. Report there 30 minutes prior to your activity.
- Yes, it is located at concourse level behind Reserved Seating in Sections 106 & 108. They are labeled WC for Wheelchair
- Yes, most definitely!
- No, we do not allow chairs, foods, drinks, coolers, or carry-ins of any kind.
- I’m sorry, re-entry is not allowed.
- No, dogs and other pets are not allowed unless for medical reasons. There are special Bark in the Park dates throughout the season.
- No, weapons are not allowed in the stadium.